2020 Ski-Doo Expedition® LE 600R E-TEC®
Call for Availability
Expedition® LE 600R E-TEC®
Freshly updated into the renowned REV Gen4 platform, the Expedition LE is a touring-utility sled that offers riders every advantage with premium features for off-trail explorations and on-trail cruises.
- pDrive™ clutch
- REV® Gen4 platform with wide-design bodywork
- 20-in. wide Multi-LinQ plate with 125 lb / 56.7 kg cargo capacity
- SC™-5U articulating rear suspension with locking mechanism on one side (no tool required)
- Air Control Suspension (ACS)
- 20 x 154 x 1.5 in. Silent Cobra WT track
- Air radiator with fan
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Easy Shift transmission (H-L-N) with RER™ electronic reverse (600R E-TEC) / electro-mechanical reverse (ACE™ engines)
- Removable passenger seat and with heated grips
- High capacity battery
- 4.5-in. digital display
- 26.5-in. Ultra-high windshield with side deflectors
- Pivoting mirrors
- Deep snow running boards with large openings
- Low handlebar strap
- Hitch receiver with 1,500 lb / 680 kg towing capacity when equiped with an HD rear bumper. (1,200 lb / 544 kg std.)
- ROTAX® Engine: 600R E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 599.4 cc / 36.6 in.³
- Bore: 72.3 mm / 2.85 in.
- Stroke: 73 mm / 2.87 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 8,100 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC® direct injection
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 42 L / 11.1 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,400 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: Lo = 3.87:1 ratio
- Large sprocket number of teeth: Hi = 2.15:1 ratio
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo brake with stainless steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 280 kg / 616 lb
- Sunburst Yellow/Black
- Vehicle overall length: 3,336 mm / 131.3 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,140 to 1,180 mm / 44.9 to 46.5 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,405 mm / 55.3 in.
- Ski stance: 975 or 1,020 mm / 38.4 or 40.2 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,049 mm / 41.3 in.
- Track nominal width: 500 mm / 20 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,923 mm / 154 in.
- Track profile height: 38.1 mm / 1.5 in. Silent Cobra WT
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: Motion Control
- Front suspension max. travel: 210 mm / 8.3 in.
- Rear suspension: SC™-5U
- Center shock: Motion Control
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Wide design
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2
- Seating: 2-up modular with underseat storage
- Handlebar: U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Low grab handle
- Riser block height: 145 mm / 5.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™ (600R E-TEC®); Electro-mechanic (ACE™ engines)
- Heated throttle lever/ grips: Standard (driver and passenger)
- Gauge: 4.5-in. digital display
- Mirrors: Standard
- Windshield: 673 mm / 26.5 in.
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Hitch receiver
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- 600R E-TEC®
- 36.6 cu.in. (599.4 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.85 in. (72.3 mm) x 2.87 in. (73 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- E-TEC® direct injection
- Brake Type
- Brembo brake with stainless steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: Motion Control
- Front Travel
- 8.3 in. (210 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SC™-5U; Center Shock: Motion Control; Rear Shock: HPG™
- Rear Travel
- 9.4 in. (239 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ DS 2
- Ski Stance
- 38.4 or 40.2 in. (975 or 1,020 mm)
- Track Type
- Silent Cobra WT
- Track Dimensions
- 20 in. (500 mm) W x 154 in. (3923 mm) x 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.1 US gal. (42 L)
- Dry Weight
- 616 lb. (280 kg)
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Sunburst Yellow/Black
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers