2014 Arctic Cat MudPro 700 Limited
MudPro 700 Limited
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine w/EFI: The 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder with EFI. This engine creates a huge amount of power and torque. Along with being a cleaner-burning, more efficient engine, the H1 delivers excellent throttle response and superior thermal efficiency.
- Race-Inspired Suspension: When the forecast makes mud we make for the test track. Two things we decided you gotta have: 10 inches of suspension travel and 14 inches of ground clearance. You also get to set the spring preload for five kinds of riding conditions.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: The digital/analog gauge is extremely forthcoming when you want information. It features 14 critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- 28-Inch Maxxis Zilla Tires & Aluminum Wheels: The Maxxis® Zilla is one of the lightest mud tires you’ll find, weighing as much as 8 –10 lbs. less than something comparable. The aggressive tread pulls well yet feels smooth on the trail. This tire combines high-speed performance with a durable 6-ply rating. Braking characteristics are superb.
- On-The-Fly 2WD/4WD w/Diff Lock: You're in control. When the going gets aggressive, flip a switch and you're in 4WD. For maximum traction, lock the front differential.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: You’ll be using your ATV every chance you get. So we outfitted it with a stout 2-inch rear receiver, just like the one on your pickup. Gone are the days of multiple hitches. Hook up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, your SPEEDPoint™ attachments. And start racking up the accomplishments.
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks: Our racks are steel, not plastic. They’re strong. They’re durable. What’s more, built-in entry points make it super easy to add attachments. Racks are rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity on the front, and 200 lbs. on the rear.
- Electronic Power Steering: Arctic Cat® gives you a true variable assist system by measuring not only vehicle speed but also steering torque at both the handlebar and the wheels. The electronic control unit measures input forces, resistance and speed, alerting the motor to deliver turning forces at predetermined levels.
- Automotive-Style Paint: High quality automotive-style paint looks as good as it holds up.
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers: These heavy-duty steel front and rear bumpers have dual-tube construction that helps protect your chassis from light impact. They also protect your grill and lights from brush and debris.
- 3000-lb. Winch: It’s an Arctic Cat® original. The 3000-lb. winch has the strength and durability to match its pulling power. With 50 ft. of cable length, it’s here to pull you, or someone in need, out of a tight spot.
- Park: A noteworthy feature on this model: Once in park there’s no need to engage the hand brake. But we recommend you do anyway, especially when parking on steeper grades.
- Snorkel Air Intake: The elevated snorkel intake design does more than pump clean air to the engine. It also breathes life into the clutch, making sure the CVT belt stays dry and cool through the deepest holes.
- Engine Type: SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve w/EFI
- Engine Displacement: 695 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 102x85 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 28 amps
- Speedometer: Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel Capacity: 5.7 gal. (21.6 L)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arm
- Rear Suspension: Double A-Arm
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Tires: 28x9-14
- Rear Tires: 28x11-14
- Overall Length: 86.5 in. (219.7 cm)
- Overall Width: 47.5 in. (120.7 cm)
- Overall Height: 51.8 in. (131.6 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Dry Weight: 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity: 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack/Box Storage Capacity: 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Power Steering
- Aluminum Wheels
- Automotive-Style Paint
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver
- Snorkel Air Intake
- 3000-lb. Winch
- 28-Inch Maxxis Zilla Tires
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve
- 695 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 102 x 85 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid with Fan
- Fuel System
- 28 amps
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- Rear Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- Dry Weight
- 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.7 gal. (21.6 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.5 in. (219.7 cm) x 47.5 in. (120.7 cm) x 51.8 in. (131.6 cm)
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Drive Train
- 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Team Arctic Green Metallic Paint, Vibrant Red Metallic Paint